- 3 cups milk
- 1 ¼ cups grated paneer
- 4 to 5 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cornflour dissolved in 1 tbsp milk
- A pinch cardamom powder
- 4 tbsp chopped mixed nuts ( cashewnuts, almonds and waknuts)
- 1 tbsp almond and pistachio slivers
- Combine the milk, paneer and sugar in a broad non stick pan and simmer for about 10 minutes, while stirring continuously
- Add the cornflour mixture and stir continuously till it thickens
- Remove from the heat and add the cardamom powder and mixed nuts and mix well and refrigerate for atleast one hour.
- Serve chilled garnished with almonds and pistachios.